What is Well Xplore?
Well Xplore is a Multi-Finger Caliper data analysis software that combines radial measurements and the tool geometry to calculate local trajectory changes of downhole tubulars. This allows for accurate assessments of drift diameter and well integrity.
Well Xplore is developed by C-FER Technologies, and is backed by over 20 years of industry leading research.
With Well Xplore, you can:
- Identify the nature and magnitude of deformations
- Conduct Multi-Well and Pad-Wide Analyses
- Supplement Analysis with Measurement Trace Logs (i.e. Gamma Ray, Temperature)
Who can use Well Xplore?
Well Xplore is used by operators, service providers, and consultants globally to evaluate downhole tubular deformations in:
- Conventional oil development
- Enhanced and Thermal Operations
- Cold Heavy Oil Production
- Hydraulically fractured reservoirs
- Geothermal Wells
- Tectonically active areas
- Permafrost Applications
C-FER also offers Well Xplore consulting and training services to assist in conducting effective well deformation analyses and train your staff to accurately quantify restrictions.