Latest Version and Downloads
PC-PUMP Version 3.7.5
C-FER is pleased to announce the release of an update to PC-PUMP® . PC PUMP® v3.7.5 has the following additions over PC-PUMP® v3.7.4:
- Minor Bug Fixes. Several minor PC-PUMP software bugs have been fixed in v3.7.5.
- Security Improvements. C-FER has improved the reliability and performance of HASPs and Softlock. This will ensure users have less memory read failures and internet connectivity issues.
- Windows 10 Improvements. C-FER has continued working on updating windows to improve the user experience of PC-PUMP in Windows 10.
- Equipment Updates. The PC-PUMP equipment database was updated with new products and the inclusion of liner types for tubing selection.
- 3D Wellbore Geometry. PC-PUMP has added visualization of the pump seating depth and mid perforations within the 3D wellbore.
- AMPCP Wear Prediction. C-FER’s All-Metal PCP (AMPCP) wear prediction model has been improved to allow the user to enter raw data and receive full wear results.
PC-PUMP enables users to perform quality analyses, designs and evaluations of downhole progressing cavity pumping applications. To help academic institutions teach design and optimization of downhole PCP systems in their degree granting programs, an educational version of PC-PUMP is available.
The cost of the educational version is provided for a nominal fee to cover administration and hardware costs. To ensure an effective learning experience, while ensuring that the software remains secure and cannot be used for consulting or contract work, several differences exist between the educational version and the full version.
- A synthetic database is provided in place of the full database. The synthetic version contains a reduced quantity of equipment and has been modified slightly to conceal the identity of the original equipment
- All custom equipment dialogue windows have been deactivated to ensure that no new equipment can be added
- Printed files are watermarked to indicate they were created using the educational version of PC-PUMP
In all other respects and functionality, the educational version is identical to the full version and will provide students with a great opportunity to develop their skills at designing and optimizing downhole progressing cavity pumping systems.