Kirk Hamilton is a Senior Engineering Advisor, with a focus on Business Development at C FER Technologies, a position he has held since 2019. In this position, Kirk works on strategic and business planning for C-FER and focuses on identifying, developing and implementing C-FER’s strategic diversification objectives.
He is also an active member of a number of international American Petroleum Institute and International Organization for Standardization technical committees.
Prior to his role as Senior Engineering Advisor, Kirk was Manager of the Drilling and Completions department, where he led a team of engineers and technologists performing:
- High-pressure high-temperature tests;
- Wellbore deformation analysis;
- Finite element analysis;
- Computational fluid dynamics analysis;
- Qualitative risk assessments;
- Ultrasonic premium connection metal-to-metal radial seal contact stress evaluation; and
- Oil country tubular goods premium connection qualification.
Kirk is a globally recognized expert in premium connection qualification execution and evaluation of methodology/techniques for high-pressure high-temperature, thermal, and unconventional applications.
Kirk obtained a BSc in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alberta in 2001.
When he isn’t working, Kirk loves to ride his bike and spend time with his children.