We are proud to be located in this beautiful city. As the capital of Alberta, Edmonton offers a wide variety of attractions and benefits to both those who live here and those who visit.
It is a dynamic community with its beautiful scenic river valley, world class educational institutions such as the University of Alberta, NAIT and MacEwan University and thriving arts and music scene. Known as "Festival City," Edmonton hosts 2 to 3 million visitors to its festivals throughout the year.
To learn more about living and working in Edmonton, visit the following websites:
- www.edmonton.ca - Official Site for the City of Edmonton
- Economic Development Edmonton
- Alberta's Immigration Website
Edmonton Fun Facts
Want to learn more about Edmonton? Check out these fun facts.
- Over 200 km river valley trails - 22x larger than Central Park, NY!
- Over 30 festivals throughout the year
- Old Strathcona among Canada's 10 best shopping districts with over 300 shops
- West Edmonton Mall spans 48 blocks
- There are over 70 golf courses in Edmonton and surrounding areas
- We have 325/365 days of sunshine throughout the year